Data Analyst at Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, and freshly Graduate of the SMIB advanced Master at ESSEC Business School,
Qualified in Strategy, Management, Actuary and Risk Management.
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Since May 2016
- Global referential management for the clients of the bank on a risk basis approach,
- Enhanced due diligence (EDD) standard procedures required for larger customers and transactions,
- Know your customer (KYC) policies application to prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing,
Axa life Japan
to December 2015
- Tools for whole life and medical premium and reserve estimations,
- Collaborating with the team on new products launch, and profit estimations
Mazars Asia Pacific Ltd.
to August 2015
- Developing a website for startups and entrepreneurs to find the best financing for their businesses.
- Realizing a financing sectorial guide for Startups in Singapore in partnership with the french chamber of commerce.
- Putting in place a comprehensive tool for fresh entrepreneurs ( VC, State schemes, Business angels)
Deloitte consulting and Actuary
to July 2014
- Developed life insurance rent estimation tools (VBA, Excel).
- Developed actuary interfaces with different entry platforms using historical data (Mortality tables).
- Research work and presentations on IAS19 norms (Employee benefits Management).
to August 2013
- Stress testing macroeconomic and microeconomic shocks impact on the bank's resilience.
- Decision support of entry into new markets using Multicriteria decision aid methods.
- Cyclical studies, internal publications and research work on macroeconomic indicators in Morocco ( measuring inflation, unemployment, BOP, Fiscal balance).
ESSEC Business School (Paris/ Singapore)
to June 2016
Strategy and Management of International Business
A one year post-graduate program fully combining Marketing, International Management, Finance and Strategy.
-Ranked 1st Advanced Master Degree in international Management in France.
-Top Tier French Business School, with a campus Based in Singapore.
- Thesis about the entrepreneurship potential from Silicon Valley to China and Singapore. Validated (A, very Good)
Ecole Nationale de Commerce et de Gestion (Casablanca)
Actuary and Market Finance
Major in actuary and risk management, financial modeling and risk analysis.
-Graduated with Honors.
-Top Tier Moroccan Business school.
-Thesis about Stress testing the first banking group in Morocco's ROI and decision aid into new market entry (18/20, very good)
King Hassan II Science University (Casablanca)
Major in Linear algebra, Topology, Probability theory, modelling, advanced mathematics and numerical analysis.
-Thesis about topologic surface classification, using Morse functions, and Poincaré's Analysis Situs. (16/20, good)
Microeconomics, Decision Support
Mathematica, eviews, SPSS
Progamming JAVA, C++, C
English, Arabic, French